Dordrecht is a city full of art, history and culture. It is therefore not surprising that Dordrecht is attracting more and more tourists. And what could be better than spending a wonderfully quiet Sunday in this beautiful city? In this article we give you tips on how to spend your perfect Sunday in Dordrecht!
- If you love art, then a visit to Dordrechts Museum is a must. The museum has a large collection of Dutch and Flemish art from the 17th century, including works by Rembrandt, Frans Hals and Jan Steen. There is also a beautiful garden with sculptures by Dutch artists.
- Prefer shopping? Find your way through the Voorstraat and follow for example this article for several small shops. PRO TIP! As from the spring season it quickly gets warmer and more small shops open on Sundays. In winter it is better to walk down the Voorstraat to view the beautiful street. Are you really looking for stores to shop in? On Sunday you are better off around the Statenplein.
- What's a perfect day without a great lunch? Fortunately, there are plenty of fine restaurants where you can enjoy a delicious meal.
- How about Coffeelicious, for example? This nice lunchroom serves delicious dishes with fresh ingredients and you are kindly welcomed by the sweet girls.
- Or how about lunchroom Helena? Are you looking for something other than a carpaccio sandwich for lunch? At Helena you will find delicious dishes such as a rendang sandwich, our favorite! Do you opt for a nice piece of meat or rather vegetarian? There is plenty of choice in Dordrecht!
Just walking around in Dordrecht is worth a visit. The beautiful old buildings, canals and cosiness can all be found in our historic city center. Visit Winsa to capture your memories of Dordt with a nice souvenir!